Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here's a peek @ Peanut Butter Vol.2

Since I'm putting up a piece for sale on ebay I thought I'd put up some of the pages that relate to that piece. The pics that you see here are from the B&W Peanut Butter Vol. 2. It's from the last chapter of the book "Dear, Erica..." and it features Molly saying goodbye to Erica, Sean & New York. 
 I have to admit that although some of the work makes me cringe overall it still stands the test of time. One thing that has always bothered me was the cover. Never was quite satisfied with it. Even the new cover for the color version is still not satisfactory in my view. Then again, I've had fans come and tell me how much they love it! Still, I definitely want to look into doing a new version for the next printing... Maybe I can have a contest of some sort and have you fans tell me which one you want for a cove!

Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Top Toon Sites JabComix Top Cartoon Sites
Urban Jointz home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter! ©2010 Cornnell Clarke    

1 comment:

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Grat post. I have a spanking blog. If you like we could exchaneg links betwen our blogs. Regards

Enzo