Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Memories of A Wild Weekend...

This continues from the previous post. It's the second and final panel of page twelve from the upcoming Peanut Butter Vol. 5...


 In this shot, the 'kiss' between Molly Fredrickson and Sean Rios in the foreground or 'present' is over but as they look at each other the memories of a crazy weekend continue on in the background... I like this shot, although, I feel I need to differentiate a little more between what's going on in the background and what's happening in the foreground.  I know it's a little thing but I think it would really emphasize one of the major points of this page. Plus, it would be hotter! Tell me what you think!

Also, on another note, in the process of moving to my new place and of course going through my stuff, I've found some things to give a way that would be perfect for you guys.  Especially my subscribers! In the upcoming days I'll have a special announcement that will only be available to the people who subscribed to my blog.  So if you haven't subscribed to this blog yet do so now! Check the link below!

Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

Check here for more free samples of my work!

No comments: