Friday, September 24, 2010

Dominican Poison — Definitely an Inspiration!

 When I created the majority of my characters back in 2000 - 2001 I never even heard about Dominican Poison.  Now it's like she's all over the web! Especially when it comes to chat rooms... What I find is how she reminds me of my character from Peanut Butter books Erica. Sometimes I think he could be Erica's older sister! Plus, the amazing coincidence that the character Erica is part Dominican. When I think about it, I've never heard or seen Ms. Poison with anyone, makes me wonder... Does she have a petite freckled faced blonde waiting for her at home? Imagine the irony?!? Anyway, without further ado here's... Dominican Poison!





I'll add some more of my favorite pics tomorrow. Also, check out my Peanut Butter Books especially Erica and tell me what you think! Is there really a resemblance or is it just in my head. 


Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

Check here for more free samples of my work!


No comments: