Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Hate Alexis Texas!

Yes I said it. I know, I know... There are literally hundreds of adult film stars out there that are just  as beautiful or even more so when it comes to the derrière department. Still, the though of someone being so blatantly racist (what else can you call it when some one shuts out an entire race especially when it comes to adult films) is quite unfathomable. I can understand not wanting to work with a particular actor but to exclude a whole group?!? The sad part is that she's just the tip of the iceberg. Oh well... I'll still probably use her for reference somehow.




Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Top Toon Sites JabComix Top Cartoon Sites
Urban Jointz home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter! ©2010 Cornnell Clarke    

1 comment:

Urban Jointz said...

Look, I don't really hate Alexis Texas. Truth is I don't even know her. The thing I hate is the choices that she makes.