Friday, September 2, 2011

Interracial Art - More Pages From Peanut Butter Vol. 6!

 Haven't post any complete pages in a while from Peanut Butter Vol. 6. For the earlier pages check here! It's amazing to see the progression in the art between then and now. Just take a look at the previous post to see how Molly looks now! My whole coloring technique is now completely different from what it was earlier this year! And, of course, Molly's look is ever evolving. Which is one of my constant frustrations.

I always have an idea for her look in my mind but the translation to paper and finally the computer screen never fail to be completely different.  Still, I  haven't given up trying to give her a consistent look. Wish me luck!
Merchandise:  Urban Jointz Vol. 1 © 2011 by Cornnell Clarke Hardcore Comics, transexual, cocks, lesbians, sex.
Your Top Listing of Erotic Visual Artists and Art sites. Drawing, Illustration, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking, Animation, Comic Art, Pinup, Toons, Museums, Fine Art, & Galleries.

No comments: