Friday, September 9, 2011

Interracial Comic — Be Careful What You Wish For Molly...

Whew! My apologies for not posting in a while but, work has been crazy. Lots of pages to do and very little time.

Also, a real quick thank you to everyone who's placed an order for books. I'm shipping this Monday the 12th so you should receive your orders soon!

Now on to todays pic... It continues (as usual) from the previous panel. Really love the energy in this one and Molly's hair came out well. Might be just a little too blonde for my taste but then again that could just be my monitor. In retrospect I could've added a bit more sweat but, then again, the last thing I want is to give it a muddled look. Overall this is definitely one of my favorite pieces that I have done recently. More from Peanut Butter Vol. 6 soon!


Merchandise:  Urban Jointz Vol. 1 © 2011 by Cornnell Clarke Hardcore Comics, transexual, cocks, lesbians, sex.
Your Top Listing of Erotic Visual Artists and Art sites. Drawing, Illustration, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking, Animation, Comic Art, Pinup, Toons, Museums, Fine Art, & Galleries.

No comments: