Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Batman Fem Fatale Harley Quinn!

Here's a look at my latest piece titled "Harley Quinn — Tongue N Cheek". I've been a fan of the character for as long as I can remember but it never occurred to me to actually do an illustration of her. Recently though, I ran into the website of one of my art buyers and found out that they're a big Harley Quinn fan so...

Anyway, here you'll see too versions of the same piece. The first version is the blue-line or blue graphite one. Originally it wasn't supposed to be so finished but I got so carried away with it...


That's followed by the black graphite version. The paper I used for this 'final' version can be a bit temperamentally but the results are, I hope you agree, worth it.

If you're interested in picking up either one or both, check them out here at Naughty Bids.

Enjoy!
Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Urban Jointz. The Home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter by Cornnell ClarkeErotic Art Top 100Jab Comics

No comments: