Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Who's D!©K Is This?!? or The Return of Mistress Claire!


Who's dick is this?!? Tell me who Bitch!!!"
"Aarhn!! Yours Mistress Claire!!"

Here's another piece available at Naughty Bids. Really having fun with these Faber-Castell PITT markers. As soon as I'm financially able I'll definitely invest in more (including the Copic Markers). This particular piece reintroduces a character from Peanut Butter Vol. 6 called Mistress Claire… Vol. 7 is about to get crazy.


This particular piece is done on Clearprint Design Vellum paper cut down to 10 1/2" x 6 3/4". It ships in a clear plastic with card stock backing.

On another note: I don't really do commissions but, if you have suggestions or ideas, you can send them to me here.

As an added incentive, the winning bid gets a free copy of SizZle Magazine (one per customer) signed by me!
Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Urban Jointz. The Home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter by Cornnell ClarkeErotic Art Top 100Jab Comics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knowq this isn't nice but i just love this picture...can't wait for Vol. 7!!!

Urban Jointz said...

Thanks! I can't wait either!