Sunday, April 28, 2013

Adults Only Erotic Art — "Thanks For Cuming Guys!"

Batman, Robin & Super Girl

"I'll let Clark know that you came by!"~Kara Zor-El aka Super Girl

Overall a very satisfying piece. Just wish I could afford to make a full color version… Still, I was able to use the PITT and Copic brush-markers  that I had to make this illustration stand out compared to my usual fare.  Plus, I love the subject matter. As much as Batman and Superman are friends, if you know their anything about their history at all, Batman always loves to one up Superman! And what better way to do that than having fun with Super Girl although, when I think about it maybe I should have made her Lois Lane.

Bidding on this piece ends:  4/30/2013 8:39:31 PM (CST)

Next up is another Sister JacQueline piece. This is another one that captures a bit of the essence of what I plan to fill vol. 2 with...

Sister JacQueline

~And so it came to be that not only was Sister JacQueline blessed with a child, God saw fit to also bless her with the ability to lactate excessively… So much so that she could feed a small village!~

Don't mind the text above, the image itself is part of a planned dream sequence for Sister JacQueline Vol. 2. Check out vol. 1 here.

Bidding on this piece starts at just $1. Auction Ends:  4/30/2013 8:41:13 PM (CST)

 More to cum soon!




No comments: