Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Peanut Butter Vol. 7 and New Auction!

Finally feeling better... Still not a hundred percent but at least my energy levels are getting to the point of where they used to be.

Another good (actually great) news is Peanut Butter Vol. 7 is finally in! My apologies for the delays but I had to get it right! Pick up a signed copy directly from me here:

Also, just posted my first piece for auction in a long while.
BatGirl "In The Swing of Things"
This is the inked version of a previous Batgirl piece. Tell me what you think!  Bidding begins at just $1 (as usual) and the auction ends:  5/17/2013 10:25:13 PM (CST)

More to cum soon!
Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Urban Jointz. The Home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter by Cornnell ClarkeErotic Art Top 100Jab Comics

No comments: