Sunday, February 16, 2014

Erotic Art — "We Need To Talk...!"

"We Need To Talk...!"
Where do you intend on putting that thing...?

My apologies for all the delays. I've been sick for roughly the past week and a half (more like two weeks). And whatever work I was able to complete centered around the my upcoming graphic novel Peanut Butter Vol. 8. This piece in particular stars Sean Ríos and Molly Fredrickson (lower right). It's the second panel of page 14. 

On another note, I'm extended the length of my auctions from 3 days to seven days. Hopefully this will give more people a chance to place bids on my artwork.

Bidding on "We Need To Talk...!" starts at just $5 or you can buy it now (must be the first bidder) for just $10! Don't forget to send me your suggestions. I post my auctions (daily) on Naughty Bids between 3 and 4PM (Eastern Standard Time)!

More to cum soon!
Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Urban Jointz. The Home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter by Cornnell ClarkeErotic Art Top 100Jab Comics

No comments: