Monday, November 21, 2016

Erotic Art — Betty Boop "Boop-Oop-A-Doop" (work in progress)

"Boop-Oop-A-Doop"
by Cornnell

I See You!

Come ova here big fella! Let's see what you can do!


Here's a work in progress that should be completed later today (early afternoon). Join me on FaceBook to see the progress. If you are interested in owning the original final art, Bidding on "Boop-Oop-A-Doop" starts at just $20 and Ends Today at 3:05:00 PM CST (Central Standard Time).

More to come soon but, in the meantime, donate as little as $1 to my Patreon and get access to all my uncensored final art for a month! Plus, if you donate before midnight November 30th, you are entered to WIN ALL TEN OF MY GRAPHIC NOVELS!!!


New posts everyday 8:30am (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artworkAlso, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!




No comments: