Friday, November 25, 2016

Erotic Art — Vampirella “What’s That You got There?” (final art censored)

“What’s That You got There?”
by Cornnell

Mmm… Looks Juicy…

Good enough to bite into!


Become a Patron to get access to the uncensored final art online plus, if you'd like to own the actual piece of art, Bidding for my parody of Vampirella in "What's That You got There?" starts at just $20 and Ends 11/30/2016 3:37:58 PM CST (Central Standard Time).

More to come soon but, in the meantime, donate as little as $1 to my Patreon and get access to all my uncensored final art for a month! Plus, if you donate before midnight November 30th, you are entered to WIN ALL TEN OF MY GRAPHIC NOVELS!!!


New posts everyday between 8 and 9am (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artworkAlso, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!




No comments: