Saturday, February 4, 2017

Erotic Art — Princess Leia "Do It, Daddy, Do It!"

“Do It, Daddy, Do It!”
by Cornnell


Fuck Me Ahn! With Your Big Unh! White Cock!

You Can Make me Unh! Cum, over and over Ahn! again! I Ahn! Still, will not tell Uhn! You what happened to the Ahn! Death Star plans!!!


Here is a peek at a work in progress that stars my parody of Princess Leia and Darth Vader. I should have this one completed later on this afternoon... Bidding on the final illustration for “Do It, Daddy, Do It!” ends today at 3:25:33 PM CST (Central Standard Time). Remember, all patrons who donate $5 or more get a discount off of their winning bid on any of my artwork!

More to cum soon!

New posts every day between 8 and 9am (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artworkAlso, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!



No comments: