Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Erotica — Jenny Summers ”Hmm… What To Do…” (final art censored)


”Hmm… What To Do…”
by Cornnell

What To Do…!

Another morning, another chance, to find some Big Black Cock to stretch my pussy…!


Woah! This one took quite some time (finished it a few hours ago) to complete but, the results were very satisfying. Tell me what you think about my parody of John Persons and The PIT’s  Jenny Summers contemplating who her next paramour will be... Join my Patreon to view the uncensored version!

On another note, bidding on Birthdays are Fun… starring my parody of the Queen of Curves Bettie Page Ends 5/2/2017 3:26:58 PM CST (Central Standard Time). Yes, that’s right, TODAY is your last chance to pick up the actual piece of art! Good Luck! 

More to cum soon!

New posts every day between 8 and 9 AM (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artwork and get a FREE copy of Urban Jointz Vol. 1 ! Also, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!



No comments: