Saturday, August 21, 2010

Molly Doesn't Mind... Peanut Butter Vol. 5 page 11 panels 3 & 4


 Love this little sequence. It's sort of an example of what Peanut Butter is all about:  everybody having a good time (even on a rainy weekend in San Diego).  On a closer inspection of the panel where Molly is Kissing Sean Rios I notice it has an interesting combination of being somewhat cartoony and realistic at the same time. Not exactly what I was going for but a happy mistake all the same. Don't worry, I'm not one of those artists that constantly try to be photo realistic. No offense to them but, if you're going to be so photo realistic, why not just take a photo?

On another note, my apologies for not posting in the last two and a half days. I'm in the process of moving to a new place and have run into quite a few hiccups. In turn, it's caused me to slow down the pace of my work. So,  to make up for it, I'll post another pic today from the upcoming Peanut Butter Vol. 5 later on today!
Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

Check here for more free samples of my work!

No comments: