Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Samples of Teenage Raunchiness!

Here's a pic from "The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter Vol. 1" the (sold out) black and white version. It's one of my favorite pics in the book that gives a glimpse of what the relationship between Erica and Molly Fredrickson is all about...


"I cleaned her face like a cat cleans its fur. I could taste the Peanut Butter and me all over her. It was good. Real good. Reminding me of how her lips tasted last night..."

"Her other lips."

"When I was done, I was ready to go back to sleep. The last thing I heard, a whisper really, just barely over the sound of birds chirping in the morning background... "I'll get you back for this, you little bitch."

"And I whispered back, "You better get me back...""

"You better..."


Here is the pic sans words...




Just updated the Merchandise page for Vol. 1, the B&W version. It's sold out but I though it would be nice to have pics from it for posterity's sake. I'll put up more pics from it soon or you can check it out here!


Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

No comments: