Monday, February 21, 2011

Here's a look at the rough script for page 43...

A lot changes between here and the final page but, consider this another way to look up Erica's dress...

The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter Vol. 5
"Erica's Diary"
page 43

1
~Why didn't I think of that before? If there is anyone that can put my Father in his place it's his twin brother Arturo! Daddy also told me about how he changed his flight back to LA. He's staying for the week now and leaving next weekend. He's going to also try to get a transfer back to New York and be a correctional officer over here! There was only one thing...~

2
But, what about Helen?

What do you mean? I'm sure she'll be all right. She's got College, work... 

3
Yeah but, she's going to miss you.

Aww she's a big girl now. She can take care of herself.

4
No... You don't understand. Helen is going to miss you.

Wha—what... No entiendo.

Nevermind... ~Mamá, I wanted to tell him but, it really isn't for me to tell... I guess I feel the same way about it as you.~ 

Thank you for going to all this trouble for me... Your so good to me Daddy. I wish you where my father instead of that asshole...

5
Hey... I don't know abou that... There's certain things we do that a father and daughter shouldn't be doing...

Yeah, well... 


Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

No comments: