Saturday, February 19, 2011

More from Peanut Butter Vol. 3

Here's a little more from Peanut Butter Vol. 3...

One of the problems that I've had regularly is keeping the look of my characters stay consistent. Especially Molly Fredrickson. To this day, I'm still going back and forth on exactly how she should look. I plan to create a model sheet for all of my characters, or at least the major ones sometime between Vol. 5 & 6. Or maybe I can do that as I go along... 
Anyway, here we have Molly taking a shower. Trying to cool down after being "teased" by her Professor and a mysterious fellow student... Of course her thoughts go back to Erica Cardinale...

I'll post up some more of these pages shortly. Check out the related piece on sale at Ebay. Enjoy!


Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

No comments: