Sunday, April 10, 2011

Urban Jointz Site back up...


Just finished some basic site updates. Check them out when you get the chance. I'll be posting some samples of the upcoming Peanut Butter Vol. 5 soon! For now check out all the books I have available: seven graphic novel and one (Urban Jointz vol. 1) that is only available as an online read. Plus there two books that are no longer available:  the B&W versions of Peanut Butter Vol. 1 & 2! Also, don't forget to subscribe as soon as possible because later on today I will be sending all my subscribers a copy of "The End..."

On another note, don't forget to check out my postings on Ebay. Time is running out (less than three hours) for this piece featuring Molly Fredrickson and Erica's boyfriend Sean so check it out when you get the chance! Especially if your interested in getting original signed artwork from yours truly! Also there's another original piece  of Erica from Peanut Butter Vol. 5 that will be up for final bidding later on this week!

Above is one of the proposed covers for Big Apple Shorts vol. 1. It turned out to be too risky for the editor but, I've always had a warm spot in my heart for it. Plus that's a very bightable butt!!

Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

1 comment:

_lua_ said...

I liked this site.
I´am forever here.

Kisses of moon.

=)