Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Technical Difficulties...



Finally got Urban Jointz site up and running gain. Sorry it's been down the last couple of days... Lots of work up ahead plus, to be honest, I had to catch up to the hosting fees. I'm doing some final touches on Peanut Butter Vol. 5 while getting prepared for Vol. 6. Still things have been tough on many levels. Not the least of which have been the financial end. Hate to ask but with things the way they are if there is a possibility of any help I would really appreciate it! Hence the donate button bellow: 



Another option is Urban Jointz Vol. 1! Only 99cents! It's a great way to help me out and basically buy me some time so that I can get more work done and also give you something in return right away! So if you haven't picked up a copy of Vol. 1 you can pick one up right here! In other words whatever you can give me, anything at all in the next few days, would be a great help in getting future stuff done!

Also (almost forgot) I still have a piece that is up for sale by tomorrow. Check it out here! Plus, if your a collector of all things Neil Gaiman I am selling my collection of The Sandman comics here! Thanks!!







No comments: