Sunday, May 22, 2011

Erotic Art — Role Reversal


Here's another piece from back in 2006 commissioned by Ruthie's Club for a story called "Role Reversal" written by Nolan Whyte. I decided to show you the progress of the piece from the beginning all the way to the final incarnation. For this one I don't have a teaser either so instead I figured I'd just show you the first couple of paragraphs of the story. I'll see if I can get in contact with the writer to see if I can post the rest once I have the time... Enjoy!



09/03/06
Role Reversal
by Nolan Whyte

She walks behind me down the hallway to my apartment. She whispers softly to me as we walk, asking me how I feel about what I’m doing, asking me if it turns me on. It does, but it scares me a little bit too, because I feel like I’m in over my head. I feel seduced and submissive, somehow cowed in the presence of a superior. She is the dominant one between us, that’s for certain.

She makes me feel possessed. I wonder for a moment how I would feel if she were just any other girl and not the new lesbian lover of my ex-girlfriend, and somehow I think I would probably feel a little more confident if she were.


As I move close to the door and slip the key smoothly into the deadbolt lock, Danielle moves in close, pushing against me from behind. The notebook folded over in my back pocket jams into my ass, giving me the impression I’m being probed from behind. At the same time, I feel a paired presence below my shoulder blades, soft, circular pressure points that could only be created by young, firmly supported breasts.

I halt in the act of unlocking the door and try to act cool and ironic and detached. I remember for a whole second that the key to not giving yourself away and looking like a complete fool is to act noncommittal and disinterested. Luckily, she’s accosting me from behind, so my beautiful assailant can’t see how my cheeks are flushed red, or feel the burst of blood to my straining cock.








No comments: