Sunday, May 22, 2011

Erotic Art — Sarita



Here's another piece commissioned by Ruthie's Club. Bellow is the teaser and the first few paragraphs of the story. Enjoy!

Teaser:

A man recalls how he and his lover, an enticing Greek belly dancer, loved and lost a voluptuous Indian beauty to an arranged marriage. 



Sarita
By N. Vasco
Eileen always belly dances around this time. She likes to close the living room shades, light candles, and play hard driving Urdu love songs while practicing in the nude. I can imagine long, black hair plastered against alabaster skin as her hips sway bellow a narrow waste. Her smooth stomach undulates to the music and those high breasts tipped by generous, rose colored nipples gently bounce and sway. She turns. The outline of her bikini disappears into her toned, generous buttocks. Candlelight reflects off her exotic jewelry and the sheen on her naked glory. 
She learned how to dance in Athens. I can remember the lyrics of one of her favorite songs:
I am you lovely sexpot,
Jodphur’s lovely sexpot.
Come to me, my stallion.
Taste the sweetness of my garden
We enjoy different positions and have two favorites. One is called a la negrese. I enter from behind as she raises her pelvis, wraps her legs wrap around my waist and draws me...

Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email

No comments: