Monday, February 13, 2012

A Little Taste of Volume Three!

Here's a look back at "The Diary of Molly Fredrickson: Vol. 3". Like I said in a previous post, this graphic novel was my first to have color right out of the shoot. More so than any of my books before or after it... Vol. 3 was one big learning process. To this day I still look back on the lessons I learned from it.

Anyway... Feel free to check out the first four pages of it. If your interested in picking up a copy you can get one here in my merchandise page.
I also have some original art for sale from this book. Check it out here and add it to your watch list when you get the chance.


I'll post some more pages from Vol. 3 throughout the day. Enjoy!
Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Merchandise:  Urban Jointz Vol. 1 © 2011 by Cornnell Clarke Hardcore Comics, transexual, cocks, lesbians, sex.
Your Top Listing of Erotic Visual Artists and Art sites. Drawing, Illustration, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking, Animation, Comic Art, Pinup, Toons, Museums, Fine Art, & Galleries.

No comments: