Saturday, August 4, 2012

Time For Some Fun...


by Cornnell Clarke

My apologies for the inconsistencies of my posts. Anyway, just posted another piece on Naughty Bids. Check it out here when you get the chance. Attached to this post is a quick little look at the piece that I'm selling along with the digital version bellow. Don't forget, the winning bidder gets a free copy of SizZle Magazine signed by me.



The piece itself stars Molly Fredrickson and Sean Ríos (in the background) with Ronald Lewis and Paola Gutiérrez (in the foreground). Looking at the final version I was thinking... Maybe I could sell a limited edition print of the color version? Tell me what you think!

On other news I'm working on some thumbnails for the cover of Vol. 7. I'll keep you posted and maybe show you some sneak peaks?

Subscribe to Urban Jointz by Email
Urban Jointz. The Home of The Diary of Molly Fredrickson:  Peanut Butter by Cornnell ClarkeErotic Art Top 100Jab Comics

No comments: