Friday, October 28, 2016

Erotic Art — SuperGirl "Mmm..."

“Mmm...”
by Cornnell

What to do, What to do…

Now who am I going to fuck today…!


Whew! Apologies for yesterday and the late post today, a combination of Chrome acting up and me being severely behind caused me to not post (yesterday) and being late today. Anyway, here's a look at my latest piece "Mmm..." starring SuperGirl. Check out my Patreon for the uncensored version. 

On another note, I'm working on a new promotional giveaway of which the winner gets all ten of my graphic novels for free (including shipping). Visit (and like) my FaceBook page later today or check back here tomorrow for details!

Also, working on a new Princess Leia illustration that is up for auction later today. Bidding on "I’m Sorry Unh! Father!” starts at just $25 (US) and ends today at 3:49:55 PM (Central Standard Time). 

New posts everyday 8:30am (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artworkAlso, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!

No comments: