Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Erotic Art — “Oshun…”


“Oshun…”
by Cornnell

Yoruba

Goddess of Beauty, Love, Fertility, and Divinity of Rivers.


Whew! Had some serious technical issues with my hard drive yesterday, long story short looks like I'll be needing a new one sooner rather than later. Anyway, here is something a little different... It is my parody of Oshun, the African Goddess of Fertility (and a lot of other fun stuff). I should have this one completed later this afternoon just in time for the end of the auction. Bidding on the final art for Oshun...” Ends TODAY 5/9/2017 3:15:21 PM CST (Central Standard Time). Good Luck!

Plus, voting for this months Full-Color Pinup is coming soon! Join my Patreon to get in on the fun!

New posts every day between 8 and 9 AM (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artwork and get a FREE copy of Urban Jointz Vol. 1 ! Also, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!



No comments: