Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Erotic Art — Velma “Oh, Monsters…?”


“Oh, Monsters…?”
by Cornnell

I Got Something for You…

Do you have something for me too? Say... Some Big Monster Phalluses to stretch out all my orifices?


Join my Patreon and view the uncensored version of "Oh, Monsters...?" starring my parody of Velma Dinkley! More to cum soon but, in the meantime, bidding on the final art for So, Julia Harvey…starring my parody of Julia from Jab Comix Ends TODAY 5/10/2017 3:12:38 PM CST (Central Standard Time). Remember, patrons who donate $5 or more, get a discount on the winning bid! Good Luck!

Plus, voting for this months Full-Color Pinup is coming soon! Join my Patreon to get in on the fun!

New posts every day between 8 and 9 AM (Eastern Standard Time) in the meantime, check out my Patreon and get up to 35% OFF my graphic novels and auctions plus, get exclusive access to upcoming final artwork and get a FREE copy of Urban Jointz Vol. 1 ! Also, take a look at all my original pieces that are up for auction here.

More to cum soon!



No comments: