Wednesday, December 14, 2011

¡Pero qué coño!

Running very late today... Here is the next panel from Peanut Butter Vol. 6. In retrospect it is an abrupt change of angles from the previous panel. Tell me what you think!

On another note:  I'm still working on that upcoming sale on all my books. Still haven't decided if it will be next Sunday or Monday or possibly both but, I'll keep you guys posted!

Also, for those of you who are interested to see what inspires me check out my tumblr photo blog! It'll give you an idea of what I use to reference my artwork!

Merchandise:  Urban Jointz Vol. 1 © 2011 by Cornnell Clarke Hardcore Comics, transexual, cocks, lesbians, sex.
Your Top Listing of Erotic Visual Artists and Art sites. Drawing, Illustration, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking, Animation, Comic Art, Pinup, Toons, Museums, Fine Art, & Galleries.

No comments: